Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

will there be any future angel type racial skins like the one from the leader of men kickstarterpack

title says it all but honestly i only just realised what the racial skins are and only found out about ashes sadly long after the creation of it was well under way so i guess im just curious if maybe there would be a like fallen angel type racial skin or something in that sort since i realise now that that woulda been perfect for a rp build idea i was thinking up and feel kinda sad i missed out on that.

Comments

• AtamaAtama Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I’m sure that they’ll add more racial skins at some point, but probably not an angelic one since that was exclusive to Kickstarter.

Hhak63P.png
  • Atama wrote: »
    I’m sure that they’ll add more racial skins at some point, but probably not an angelic one since that was exclusive to Kickstarter.

true but i hope like i suggested they add maybe like a fallen or corrupted angel or something with the true angel still is exclusive to the kickstarter fuckin LEGENDS but maybe some of us plebs can get at least a mere shadow of the proper glory of it ya know?
  • JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2022
    Given Steven's stated philosophy on cosmetics, I'd find it highly unlikely he'd make a 'corrupted' version of something like a(edit for clarity: already existing) racial skin. Slightly possible, but probably unlikely. It's more likely he's going to put things like those and other racial skins in their fomo altar 'limited quantity limited time only' section of the cash shop he's alluded to in the past.

I should make a word document with all the cosmetic data saved I dug up during my quest for 'the truth'. Maybe I'll release some sort of 'definitive edition of cosmetic policy' once they answer my last question about costumes....
    🔦🔱⚔️Selling pro pain and pro pain accessories. ⚔️🔱🔦
  • true true but i still have hope since i feel the fomo still works if there is a clear distinction between someone with a pure angel racial skin and a fallen or corrupted like the fallen having black wings or corrupted being covered in veins of red corruption since people like fomo not because they like the cosmetics necessarily but because they wanna use it as a badge to say i was here at X time and people who forked over the full 1000 i think it was to the kickstarter for the angel racial skin want a badge saying they were this big of a supporter! so i feel like there is a half decent chance he'll do it tho maybe after beta 1 or 2 or maybe even after launch when there has been enough time for people to see the badass angel racial skins and really wanna get it and than the more insidious side of fomo that effects the people not like those whales who donated that much will take hold.