Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[EU/INT] KDS in AoC

KDS is a guild founded in 2003 in Star Wars Galaxies on the Chimaera server, where it was the flag holder for the empire up until the release of the CU. We have consistently followed every AAA MMO available since, ensuring that with each and every game we gain knowledge and experience to bring into the next.

Our members are from all over the world, however our main core player base is from Europe. Diversity is what makes our community great.

Over the years three things have defined us:

1. We are a driving force for our servers community and the games we play:

Be it by being hired to kill the Titan in FFXIV, our PvP experience, or for most advanced city on the EU server in DFUW.

2. We LOVE our PVP:

We cover small scale assaults, ambush tactics as well as the large scale, especially the latter with great proficiency.

3. We respect and involve everyone through our actions and our Code of Conduct

Over the years KDS has learnt to become a leading community with a large player base and many diverse and amazing members. We encourage people to shine, create events and move up the ranks. If you want an opportunity to prove you can lead PVP, or create a better structure you have that opportunity.

The Most Important goal of KDS is: To Have Fun and provide fun for it's members.

In any competitive environment, even more so within a PVP Orientated MMO, winning engagements and gaining a strong foothold on your server is a huge boost for moral and enjoyment. In order to ensure we have the ability to offer this to our alliance and community we need disciplined, eager members that strive to become unified in their approach to PvP.

DISCIPLINE is a core value of KDS!

Does this mean that KDS is purely a PvP guild?

Not by a long shot. We have all kinds of members ranging from families, students, to your workaholics, you name it we have it! However we do understand that real life comes first.

In order to preserve our wonderful community we do have a membership required of 18 years of age in KDS. We love our PVP (if you cannot tell by now) and as such would like to state that we are looking for like-minded members, if you detest PVP of any sort then KDS will not be for you.

Do you offer opportunities to advance?

KDS is a meritocracy. If you show initiative and "make things happen" then you can and will quickly climb up the ranks. In KDS we are always on the lookout for people willing to provide content for others.

Leadership style

As a community we listen to every single member and we take pride in doing so. The end decision process is done however at the officer level. This allows for a fast decision making process and allows you to enjoy your game play without the fuss of political debates.

KDS Officers are here to serve the members by providing content and solving issue. Enforcing our Code of Conduct is everyone's job, from the newest Private to the General.

How to join

Join our discord https://discord.gg/5JVSzj9 , message Gen.Prometeu and we'll take it from there.

We look forward to our adventures in AoC!

/salute
Gen. Prometeu
KDS High Command

Comments

• Options
    Been playing on and off for about a year or so with KDS. Really fun community to be apart of.
  • Options
    SureliaSurelia Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Looking forward to hopefully another good time in a MMO. Once a Keeper…

KDS Cpl. Surelia
  • Options
    Can't wait to play something new together. Let's hope AoC brings us great new adventures.

Btw. Mendit, long time no see!
  • Options
    I've played alongside these guys in the past and have to say they were a lot of fun :smile:
  • Options
    Malorian wrote: »
    I've played alongside these guys in the past and have to say they were a lot of fun :smile:

Hey Mal, great to see you about and hopefully RK :)
    Thank you very much for the nice words!

/salute
  • Options
    TakauriTakauri Member
    Scanning the camp, my eyes fall upon you in the distance, inspecting soldiers and new recruits as you glance my way. Instantly recognizable, we exchange a small nod of acknowledgement.

Though we haven't seen each other in years, the shared experiences and hardships we endured during the wars are still fresh in our minds. Reading the lines etched into each other's faces, and remembering the battles we fought together and against each other, the shared history speaks volumes.

After a few minutes, I finish my drink and stand to leave. As I walk past, you give a curt nod of farewell and I return it with a small smile, silently acknowledging the respect and the bonds forged through the fires of war.

Your eyes briefly follow the RK sigil on the shield strapped to my back as I join others wearing matching livery to make preparations of our own...
    Guild Leader, Radiant Knights
  • Options
    ZiiZii Moderator, Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    I remember playing with and against you all back in SWG days, good luck with your recruitment!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
  • Options
    PrometeuPrometeu Member
    Takauri wrote: »
    Scanning the camp, my eyes fall upon you in the distance, inspecting soldiers and new recruits as you glance my way. Instantly recognizable, we exchange a small nod of acknowledgement.

Though we haven't seen each other in years, the shared experiences and hardships we endured during the wars are still fresh in our minds. Reading the lines etched into each other's faces, and remembering the battles we fought together and against each other, the shared history speaks volumes.

After a few minutes, I finish my drink and stand to leave. As I walk past, you give a curt nod of farewell and I return it with a small smile, silently acknowledging the respect and the bonds forged through the fires of war.

Your eyes briefly follow the RK sigil on the shield strapped to my back as I join others wearing matching livery to make preparations of our own...

/kowtow
  • Options
    PrometeuPrometeu Member
    Zii wrote: »
    I remember playing with and against you all back in SWG days, good luck with your recruitment!

Hey Zii,
    The time... that Makes. The time... that Breaks.

SWG was a Maker.

I hope AoC will be a Maker as well.

/salute
    P.S. Were you 'Zii' in SWG as well. I can say I remember the name but I am not sure from where. I joined KDS close to the end of their SWG saga so my memories are rather limited :)