Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Ultra Wide screen game play?

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
I`m looking to replace two 27-inch screens with one ultra-wide for work & pleasure.

I`m wondering, did anyone try an ultra-widescreen during testing, and if so, how was it?

Comments

• Options
    CawwCaww Member
    edited June 2022
    there is a link for ultra wide 4k game play, which is before the UE5 update, which may help you decide,

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/2020-05-31_Video_-_Pre-Alpha_Gameplay_in_4K
  • Options
    superhero6785superhero6785 Member
    edited June 2022
    I made the switch to ultrawide and love it. Great for work, too. I pin two windows side by side and use it like two monitors. Only thing its not great for is TV because you end up with left/right black bars because the aspect ratio is far too wide. But gaming and work is excellent.
    f51pcwlbgn8a.png
  • Options
    PenguinPaladinPenguinPaladin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited June 2022
    I thought we were talking ultra ultrawide (2 ultrawide monitors) and i was like, you must have a problem

Also i have an ultra wide. Game looked great in alpha 1
  • Options
    akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I thought we were talking ultra ultrawide (2 ultrawide monitors) and i was like, you must have a problem

Also i have an ultra wide. Game looked great in alpha 1

Actually for work, I would like go from 2 x 27 inch on desktop + laptop to 4x27 inch.. but not enough space!