Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Vibes from other mmorpgs

ImonuallImonuall Member
edited June 2022 in General Discussion
Hi all. first of all sorry for my english, it's not my mother tongue.
I know the game draws inspiration from Archeage, and it's really great, but I hope that it will bring some of the old mmo Vanguard: saga of heroes vibes too. It had a wonderful sense of immersion and discover (the best part of the game by far).
For example, I still remember one of the city (khal) with two mountains, left and right, and a narrow road that climbed one of them whith the city smaller and smaller and, once on top, a small village with a rock spun to enjoy the city view from above. it would be fantastic if ashes will have something similar.

Comments

• Options
    so... it's just me that would like to see particular landscapes in ashes? maybe we'll see them in the future if devs read here ;)
    dunno, maybe a city like praag in the old warhammer online age of reckoning where to fight for pvp/pve. it had very good vibes too and was a great set for fighting in a city like scenario
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I didn't play Vanguard, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Seems as though we will have some very cool cities in Ashes.
  • Options
    CawwCaww Member
    You may well discover some outstanding locations and vistas but don't be surprised if the player besides you decides to take you out and have all that goodness to themselves....
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    Caww wrote: »
    You may well discover some outstanding locations and vistas but don't be surprised if the player besides you decides to take you out and have all that goodness to themselves....

Like those twice-damned deer in RDR2? I hate those conniving bastards.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png