Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

cleric augments

this is just a idea i had about a intresting way they could work that more so is me speculating than suggesting since ik that intrepid knows what they're going to do but i would absolutely love if they werent so cookie cutter life and death augments but rather if it was light and dark augments with the light augments typically dealing with healing yourself and allies and the dark augments maybe being like antimagic that limits and controls other players and enemies in generals ability to use abilities and magic either on you, your allies, or maybe in a given area as i feel like it would be a intresting thought that you dont see too often and is something i have seen in a few fps with the biggest idea i can think of is kay/0 in valorant with honestly its a cool idea that could be fun for us more backline type pvper's letting us control the flow of battle ya know :)