Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

East Coast Bare Metal?

Greetings to any developer that might be reading,

I have followed Ashes since the start of it's development and still recall sharing your webpage at local hookah bars to friends once upon a time. I have not found many games worth investing time into since seeing what you all are attempting to create, and it brings me a great deal of joy seeing your world come to fruition in the hopes to one day take my first steps in Verra. But enough with the pleasantries, you want to know why you are reading this.

I want to be your boots on the ground for emergency re-provisions, I want to make sure you don't see dropped clients or packet loss, I want to make sure you have more than just a cab for your equipment whenever the times come to expand. I am not sure how else to reach out besides here or Discord but I have done both now, please reach out directly if there are any services I can provide. I do not want to have my account banned so I will not link directly but if you Google Detroit iX you can get an idea of the throughput we handle on a daily/monthly/yearly basis.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and looking forward to any response good or bad.

Comments

• CawwCaww Member
    edited June 2022
    you may try filling out one of there career forms and modify for your needs