Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

That would be amazing if they added a tavern you can get drunk in.

A tavern where you can drink and even order a strong drink that makes you pass out and wake up in bed at home. or in front of the tavern if you dont have a place to live.

Comments

• Options
    DareowDareow Member
    Facts that or a revelry buff or feature to boost emersion and interactions.
  • Options
    Night WingsNight Wings Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    All information below can be found in theses links
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Taverns
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Parlor_games

Links information

Players will be able to buy food and drink from a Tavern, some of which will be supplied by the tavern owner or other patrons that they get their menu from. These consumables will offer tangible benefits to players that stay within a certain proximity of the tavern itself.[10][11][12][4]

Music within taverns can be set by players.[4]

Tavern rooms
    Owners of taverns are able to rent out rooms. The quantity and quality of rooms scales with the level of the tavern.[4]

Bedrooms.
    Parlor games.
    Battle map rooms.

Parlor games are games that are played in player-built taverns or in-node taverns.[1]. Some will be dice games, others will be card games; and some will be less savory.[2]

Parlor games were a Kickstarter stretch goal.[5]
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    You clearly haven’t seen the advertisements for the tavern @SirChancelot and I are opening.

Just help keep the kegs rolling in and we’re solid.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    CROW3 wrote: »
    You clearly haven’t seen the advertisements for the tavern @SirChancelot and I are opening.

We should put Stufferton technology to better use and enchant some kegs to have them roll themselves.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    You’re hired!
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    CROW3 wrote: »

I missed that I'm opening a tavern... But I have zero arguments with this...
  • Options
    I would like to see a hookah table in these taverns as well, or an option to enjoy a nice pipe while sitting in a chair around the fire and/or tables. Enjoy the old Gandalf cliché with the church warden pipe smoking some shire weeds or be a smoking dwarf around the hearth containing the fire. Lot's of cool little things they could easily add to the game while the player rests and/or goes afk for a bit.

It's little things like this that add so much more to a game especially with a game like this.