Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

"Hands on" Video of Combat prior to Alpha 2?

If I understand correctly, Alpha 1 is over, and players will not be able to test the new hybrid combat until Alpha 2.

I have a risky request.

When combat is more mature, but before Alpha 2, please show combat video with an inset of the players' hands on the keyboard and mouse.

Demonstrate Hybrid Combat as seen by the Player with PvE, and both combatants in PvP, ideally with both Tab and Action focused styles represented.

I realize that it is still far too early to show this. It may even be a bad idea. But voicing over combat isn't clear.

Comments

• Options
    BalanzBalanz Member
    I see a lot of players asking for clarity.

As the purpose of intermediate combat reveals is to communicate with the community what is being done and get feedback, then showing might be more telling.

It would also better inform a decision whether to Pledge Alpha 2.
  • Options
    BalanzBalanz Member
    edited July 2022
    I want to Pledge for Alpha 2 as well, but there's significant risk involved. I don't own a gaming PC, so I'll need to buy one of those, and I'm not sure the requirements on the Wiki will stand. I am willing to be constantly outclassed at PvP, but if I can't physically handle PvE, I won't really be able to play the game. So this request is admittedly selfish.