Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Age and lifespan of races?

DremoraDremora Member
edited July 2022 in General Discussion
For a rolplayer like me i was wondering...since seasons change that means time will be easily followed and therefore years will pass.
So i was wondering what are races lifespans or will we be immortal to other npcs?
Also will there be showcase of how old a character is and will it depend on playtime or the date character is made?

Comments

• Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    The characters don't age.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    PenguinPaladinPenguinPaladin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Now this is the level of hardcore i need.

Sign in, make a character. On race selection its like

Dwarf: 250 years (7 months of play time)

Elf: 1500 years (3 years of play time)

Human 20 years (because they dont have access to good health care, or hygiene) (3 weeks playtime)
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    Dwarf Frost Traps a human, does nothing.

Dwarf: Gotcha!
    Human: Now what?
    Dwarf: Just wait.
    Human: for what??
    Dwarf: You’ll see
    Human: /played 20 days, 23 hours, 59 mins
    Dwarf: 😈
    Human: You son of - *dead*
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Lore for lifespans is irrelevant.
    The Charcter Creator will allow us to create young adults to ancient adults.
    That's sufficient.
  • Options
    ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Dremora wrote: »
    For a rolplayer like me i was wondering...since seasons change that means time will be easily followed and therefore years will pass.
    So i was wondering what are races lifespans or will we be immortal to other npcs?
    Also will there be showcase of how old a character is and will it depend on playtime or the date character is made?

You would probably get a better response in the Role-Playing Tavern section. <3
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."