Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Creating yourself?

Will there bebsome sort of "selfie" option so that your face is replicated in character creation? For immersion.

Comments

• Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2022
    I'm extremely doubtful anything like this would be in the works. I imagine it would most likely be too complicated and time consuming to implement considering the diverse high fantasy aesthetic of a majority of the races.

The creator seems fairly intuitive from what I've seen, so it may not be overly ambitious to expect decent results when attempting to recreate your likeness.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif
  • Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Otr wrote: »
    Is it better the avatar to show the character as it was in the beginning or to show it with the latest head gear and colors?

@Otr I'm not quite sure what you mean but helmet visibility can toggled on and off for your character.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif