Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Weapons and shields on our bodies?

Been trying to find out about something. I see in AOC videos that weapons magically appear and disappear when "sheathed". When final game comes out, will weapons, shields, etc actually be seen "hanging" from our characters? or will they continue to magically appear when needed? I know steven talked alot of immersiveness and I think that adds to it by seeing your staff on your back, or shield...or having your sword, or daggers hanging from your waist. Anyone?

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Elder wrote: »
    Back slots include:

Ranged weapon.
    Shield.
    Cloak.
    Accessory (backpack etc).

Belt (hip) slots include:

Melee weapon (2 slots - one on each side).
    Potion, pouch, scroll.

There'll be a priority system behind that that'll determine... do I show the Bow if the Greatsword is unequipped or do I show the Polearm if the Greatsword is unequipped. – Jeffrey Bard

https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Items_on_back_and_belt

Note that I just copied this from a recent similar thread. The link is probably the important part.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    Azherae thank you so much for the reply! I was out cutting grass then came in and showered. Just now saw message :smile: ty ty