Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

My Own Character

LittleLightzLittleLightz Member
edited July 2022 in Role-Playing Tavern
What my Character looks like, and her info

Names and Titles
Name: Nasha Nightdrake
Titles: Warrior Princess of Light
(if I can in game, and if my guild would allow. Princess (or Warrior Princess, or Warrior of Light. ((If I can become these, then yes. If not. A Paladin of Light)

Class: Warrior Healer = Paladin

Description
Race: Kaelar
Skin Color: pale creamy peach
Hair Color: Dark Brown, redish hint.
Eye Color: Blueish green
Scars: (one long old scar on her forearm)
Height for race: (Short)
Build for race: (thick, muscular )
Type of Magic they use: (Divine)

Affiliation
Occupation: (I want her do be a person great with beasts and creatures of every kind. To tame, breed, and take care of them)
Parents Occupation: (Unknown, was an orphan. But was left with a letter, sealed with an ancient castle symbol. She thinks she is royalty, of a small kingdom unknown to her. And desires to become a Warrior Princess Of Light)
Family: unkown

Equipment and Clothing
Clothing for Casual: (a long worn blue dress)
Clothing for Formal: a modest princess ball gown, she loves to pretend she is a princess
On Duty: a fair outfit. Modest and pleasant
Armor for Combat: Paladin armor
Weapons: Paladin Great Longsword, floating shield

Personality: kind, loving, courageous, is virtuous, good, has integrity, kind to others,
Likes: people, creatures, food, mountains, forests, grass, the smell of fresh rain, dew drops, dragons, wolves, horses, likes to imagine a wolf dragon being a thing, to share with others.
Dislikes: mean people, mean creatures, the corruption of Vera, evil beings, evil abominations, evil rituals that summon evil things... Moldy food, bugs,

683b8nk49ix8.jpg