Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Should your own class influence the monster coin mob?

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
Just a thought, should elements of the class you are playing have some influence on the monster you take control during a monster coin event?

Comments

• Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    No.
    You are the monster. Should have nothing to do with your characters.
  • Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2022
    It's not a ridiculous idea to expand upon the monster coin event system as it does seem fairly bland to me.

I just don't believe it to be necessary at the moment . There's substantial content and features planned I'm sure we'd all prefer IS to stay away from scope creep.

Maybe sometime after release they'll revisit and improve upon various features and systems.
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif
  • Options
    ariatrasariatras Member, Founder
    I can't stress enough how much I appreciate things like monster coin.

A game I used to play Ragnarok Online. Had certain monsters (elder willow) drop at a medium chance something called "Dead Branch" if you "used" it a random monster would spawn. That could be anything from a lvl 1 poring to a world boss (MvP) entire events were held around it by guilds, it added nothing, but it was just a fun item for players to mess around with :)
    l8im8pj8upjq.gif

• Options
    WarthWarth Member
    maybe post launch. Not pre-launch. No need for even more scopecreep