Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

RNG Drops

Zurgo_DrakuthZurgo_Drakuth Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Something that's been on my mind, I'm an appearance collector in games. In GW2 you have the dungeon currency to buy the appearances you want, in other games it all comes down to RNG.

While I've been playing World of Warcraft Shadowlands I've been waiting for an RNG quest reward to show up and as we near the end of the expansion I've still yet to see it proc on the quest, will Ashes RNG drops be similar, or will there be a better chance of finding the appearance you're after from drops?

Comments

• Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    If your trying to be a completionist it will be near impossible to collect everything. So many things will depend on node development and your ability to level various social organizations. Some might even oppose each other and lock you out from joining one or more.

Crafters are supposed to be able to "alter" appearance and stats but it remains to be seen how far at this point.
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.