Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Weapon Skins players like to see

SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
This thread isn’t for new weapon types, skins must be for existing weapons.

I’d like to see a Swordstaff option for polearms.

Share your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    ElderElder Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Demonic maces please <3

0iqffjdhz3t1.jpg
    Which is the greater folly, summoning the demon or expecting gratitude from it?
    gif.gif
  • Options
    Night WingsNight Wings Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited July 2022
    Phantom blade was always a cool blade in wow I really liked.

e5730172a7f610a81984bb503cff14b1.png
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    Bright pink nerf bats replacing swords.
  • Options
    It was stated that they plan to have all weapons be able to be used by all classes, so I would like to see a angelic or holy weapon skins so I can role-play a necromancer disguised as cleric. No NPC would ever suspect the guy dressed all in white armed with a glowing staff that has angel feathers on it is a corrupted necromancer. White is the new black!
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited July 2022
    Hydro_LT wrote: »
    It was stated that they plan to have all weapons be able to be used by all classes, so I would like to see a angelic or holy weapon skins so I can role-play a necromancer disguised as cleric. No NPC would ever suspect the guy dressed all in white armed with a glowing staff that has angel feathers on it is a corrupted necromancer. White is the new black!

On that note I'd like to propose that legendary items cant be covered by skins.
  • Options
    SolvrynSolvryn Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I always loved the Hellreaver myself.
  • Options
    Some demoniac looking ones?

ykoXruE.jpeg

w151JnS.jpeg

6wtxguK.jpg
    Aren't we all sinners?
  • Options
    KovrmKovrm Member
    from what i recall, they're not gonna have weapon skins that look all WoW like, but more realistoc appearances.
    sJ4g8FI.png
  • Options
    Mag7spyMag7spy Member
    edited July 2022
    I want my fancy rare legendary weapon to look like a legendary weapon and not a realistic basic sword thank you.
  • Options
    I'd really like to see elemental/seasonal skins for the different weapon lines.

I know that the same gear will have different racial aesthetics. Will the same be true for weapons? With a "standard" version, plus 9 racial variations on each weapon line. I wonder how many many different iterations of say "Axes" or "Lances" there will be?
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    As an advocate of Spear supremacy, I would like to have ton of different spearheads shapes and sizes.

d1f27ce9768d5e3ecaedaa179c51c711.jpg

If you're asking me for a specific skin idea for a spear, then I would like this one (and the armor too):

hqzj6k5sj6c0.jpg

Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    I'm a simple man with simple tastes.
    ouq3zcih4azo.jpg
    If it erupted in flames every now and then I guess that would be fine ;)
  • Options
    IzilIzil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Glaive skins for halberd

8u5tpu9xv8ln.png
    a7iccxn3a1nd.png
    brrzddvjf9s0.png
    kqjjsckelju1.png
    8vy6h39r2erg.png

Izil.png
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    A solid selection of Oakeshott types X, XIII, & XIV please.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png