Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Table Chat's

So a bit of backstory I was playing TBC classic World of Warcraft a game I'm sure many of you are familiar with. I went to an inn to buy some food and drink and for some odd reason sat down at a table. I figured I'd throw this out since I've been interested in this game's progress for almost two years now and I have high hopes. So the idea is in simplest terms when you sit down at a table in a tavern you enter a form of private booth chat with people at the table through a voice chat. I know open-world voice chat has been iffy and as far as I know, isn't going to be a thing according to Intrepid Studios (as far as I know). But this is just a small thing that could be a really cool mechanic to just interact with players and you can get like a form of rested experience buff or of some other kind. Just want to throw it out, I think it'd be cool. Have fun yall!