Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Artifact Acquisition and Incorporation

Requesting development of a system with respect to the acquisition of powerful artifacts and their incorporation into a Nodal City for display/use.

Benefits:
1. Something for players to fight for.
2. Provide unique defensive or offensive capabilities for the particular node.
3. Can aid in minimizing the spread of corruption.
4. Provide access to unique encounters.
5. Provide positive effects to their surroundings

Cons:
1. Aid in the spread of corruption.
2. Possibility of also having negative effects on the surrounding area.

Example:
1. The Eternal Flame combined with Surtur's Crown creates giant fire guy the "size of a mountain".
2. Multiple Crystals of Power, each possessing their own unique abilities once figuring out how they work and how to activate them. When possessing all the crystals, opens a portal to another realm, but is it safe?

Comments

• Options
    NiKrNiKr Member
    Do you mean smth like this?
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Relics
  • Options
    PenguinPaladinPenguinPaladin Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Gotta love a guy with a link
  • Options
    Gotta wonder why no one ever seems to find the links before someone else replies with one.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Asgerr wrote: »
    Gotta wonder why no one ever seems to find the links before someone else replies with one.

Everyone who finds one, doesn't post to ask.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    NiKr wrote: »
    Do you mean smth like this?
    https://ashesofcreation.wiki/Relics

My first post! Had to merge on over. No insult intended at all to any of the devs working on this game who are coming up with the creative content. I have not spent time reading everything there is. Less time consuming for me to blurt out an idea and get linked than to first sift through everything. Appreciate the link! Thanks

After reading that page, King Atrax is a pleasant surprise.