Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Question about pre order packs

Hi, I've got a serious case of Flash-hound fomo I love this doggo skin, The armour the sword the potions it's my perfect companion pet!

zx49845cyf8x.png

I know that purchasing a pre order pack unlocks add-ons up to that level and I know I can upgrade my pack to the highest tier.

My Question is
Can I buy multiple monthly packs at different tiers or are you locked to one pack plus add-ons?

If I buy the Thunder at the Gate Expeditionary pack for $150 today can I buy a full voyager plus pack for a different set later will the embers and game time stack?

Comments

• Options
    Morg7x7 wrote: »
    If I buy the Thunder at the Gate Expeditionary pack for $150 today can I buy a full voyager plus pack for a different set later will the embers and game time stack?
    As far as I know, yes you can. @Vaknar is that right?
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    edited August 2022
    So if you buy the 375$ pack this month, you can then pick and choose from all the goodies of all future packs.

If you buy the 250$ you can only choose from those that would be included in the 250$ going forward.

If you buy the 150$ pack, you can only choose from those that would be included in the 250$ going forward.

You can at any time upgrade your pack by buying the higher tier, and get all the goodies in that month's pack. And then pick and choose from all the cosmetics going forward, that would be included in that tier.

In all cases, you can purchase any and all future goodies included in the packs equal or lower than your current tier.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited August 2022
    I know that purchasing a pre order pack unlocks add-ons up to that level and I know I can upgrade my pack to the highest tier.

My Question is
    Can I buy multiple monthly packs at different tiers or are you locked to one pack plus add-ons?

Yes you can buy multiple packs if you wish to make multiple accounts.

But if you want it on one account then no. You can buy the 150 dollar pack but you can then upgrade to the full voyager plus pack and get all the add-ons included (embers and game time will not stack, it just goes to that pack level, unless you purchase extra embers of your own accord)

Which will get the higher level cosmetics you were missing from the lower tier pack but they will be in the new months design and then you can individually purchase the lower tier cosmetics you're missing for that new month you upgraded your pack into.

Once you have a pack you can purchase future cosmetics as an add on purchase as they become available every month.

du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »

So I can buy the flash hound this week and completely skip the unwanted dwarf armour and turtle mount by upgrading when a new set drops? that would be perfect if i'm reading your post correctly.

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Natasha wrote: »

So I can buy the flash hound this week and completely skip the unwanted dwarf armour and turtle mount by upgrading when a new set drops? that would be perfect if i'm reading your post correctly.

Yes that's exactly what you can do. When you upgrade in the future you'll get the new cosmetics and will just have to purchase the missing cosmetics (in this case the pet and accessory) if you buy the Expeditionary pack now and upgrade in the future. qxsmd0908ewo.jpg
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    Thank you, doggo is mine!