Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Swamp biome suggestion

MainQuesttMainQuestt Member
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
hello sorry for my english, i'm here to put a suggestion of swampy biome i imagine it would be wonderful in the AOC universe what do you think?
put a picture of how you come to a swamp?
db3glhbh3jdn.jpg
020hcz165hgu.jpg
kas3ruo0sqz9.jpg

ass-forum-mainquestt.gif

Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui

Comments

• Options
    akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think there is equavalent already planned, from the wiki approximately 4 biomes in Alpha-1: Flood plains, Desert (Desert), Snowy mountains, Forest
  • Options
    T ElfT Elf Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There were swamps similar to that in Alpha 0; I think you will get your wish.
    eZC6mjP.gif
    Formerly T-Elf

• Options
    edited August 2022
    Swamp biomes are the worst maps for me hah. I just don't like them. They are difficult to mount through.

From my experience with Elder Scrolls Online, the swamp biome maps have performed the worst in terms of population. Same goes when they release DLC's/Expansions around swamp biomes. People tend to not be into them.

They are dark, rains a lot, very de-saturated colors, hard to explore or pass through due to terrain.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    I'm fairly certain they already plan to include swamp biomes, considering that the Ren'Kai seem to live in such a scene. Exciting, though I do hope they do it right. South Louisiana, Florida Everglades, and the Amazon Rainforest are good sources of inspiration. I think that lots of people don't see the real beauty in swamps. They just see mucky and dank, but they really are wonderful environments. Lots of magic could hide in a marsh.
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I wanna see something like this

9ys7fmtyoqkt.png

img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui