Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Pre order - tradeable items?

Hello. WIll unique pre order package items be tradeable? Skins, mounts etc?

Comments

• Options
    No.
  • Options
    There are no P2W capabilities planned for Ashes of Creation. I doubt any purchased content will be tradable since that will likely encourage currency exchanges for cosmetics even if the cosmetics can only be traded for cosmetics or embers.
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    There is no need to doubt. They have said multiple times over the years. There is no gifting. There is no transferring or selling of accounts. All cosmetic purchases are account bound. If you missed something that was available earlier, you missed.
    From the wiki:
    I want to incentivize purchase in the cosmetic shop for sustainability of what expansions we have intended, since we are not a box cost. I want to incentivize purchase by offering limited items: limited time, limited quantity, so you have confidence that when you purchase them, they won't be offered later on in some other way.[5] – Steven Sharif

All cosmetic store items will be non-tradeable.[8] There will be no gifting mechanism for cosmetic items.[9]
    I don't want cosmetic items that can be purchased from the market to be transferable... because it is in a way a transfer of money for potentially something in-game.[9] – Steven Sharif
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    George_BlackGeorge_Black Member, Intrepid Pack
    No