Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

[NA-CST] Semi-HC/HC PvPvE/PvX Looking for Guild

PeacemaynePeacemayne Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
edited August 2022 in NA Guild Recruitment
Anubis (Peacemayne), at your service! I am a Semi Hardcore/ Hardcore player with YEARS of FPS, 3rdPS, MMOs, etc under my belt. At launch (whenever that is) I plan to take 2 weeks off just to get ahead of the curve. I have access to Alpha 1 + and plan to continue testing the systems when they release in the future. Currently, as everyone else is, I await the release of the Alpha 2 and wish to join a guild that has access as well (18+ mandatory). My job has me working at least until 4pm (depending on traffic), so I hours of play will probably be free for events after. Also, I am looking to stream and create content for YouTube and Twitch involving guild/my exploits in the game. Discord available! I thank you for taking the time to read this and look forward to hearing from you!

If you need something dead, I'm typically the guy that gets called. You need intel on enemy movements, tracking is a specialty. You need documents from a enemy camp? I'm a ghost in the wind. World boss giving you trouble? I'm an expert at smashing my face on the keyboard till things die! Honor Guild? Red Guild? As long as you're paying me, IDC! FAILURE is not in my vocabulary!

Life is fleeting, Death is certain!

Comments