Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

One year ago today since last test!

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
8/16 was last test

Comments

• Options
    8/16/23 Alpha 2?
    what are the odds?
  • Options
    Voxtrium wrote: »
    8/16/23 Alpha 2?
    what are the odds?

actually sounds like a realistic date if they pick up speed a bit
  • Options
    MahesMahes Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yep,

Of note, they have yet to introduce any new classes since the initial base 3 over one year ago. I really hope that we see something new about the other classes soon. Also nothing around crafting since the test. They talked about the combat revamp but only showed some small features. We have for the most part only gotten graphics for a year. I would like to see some real game play discussion.

Throne and Liberty got pushed to first half 2023. Not a surprise given the lack of information about the game, save for a video. Apparently they are also having issue finding a Publisher for the American release. I bring this up because I found it interesting that the game is also touting weather effects and open PvP. If they release before Alpha 2, Intrepid will get a pretty good model to study.
  • Options
    DygzDygz Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I mean... we've recently seen Fighter.
    And we also recently saw a Bow user...might be Ranger.
  • Options
    CROW3CROW3 Member
    edited August 2022
    Who is baking the cake for Steven?
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    IronhopeIronhope Member
    edited August 2022
    I saw a youtuber (Ritchie SH) say he saw Steven state in discord (or twitter I can't remember, a social platform in any case) that we will see the ranger showcased in the september dev update.
  • Options
  • Options
    Dygz wrote: »

Nice. Thanks for that, Dygz
  • Options
    Ugh, i think any magic class will come last. Much easier perfecting a ranger/warrior class. Magic classes are a different beast.
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Yes. Summoner and Bard are the most challenging to implement, so Steven expects those two to be last.