Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

I'm hyped

I personally love the idea of managing the parties threat, most mmos that I have played either have the basic taunt or a somewhat bland threat system. Threat management for teammates would make pve so much more interesting. That along with the idea of being able to redirect healing, shield walls, and illusions could give tanks many different viable play styles. A tank rouge that uses illusions, pocket sand, and threat reduction sounds awesome. A tank bard that could maybe specialize in redirecting healing or buffing attacks while giving the attackers less threat. That kind of threat system would give these kinds of play styles a lot more viability.

Comments

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Hi hyped, I'm dad.dw00adzx0slx.jpeg
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »
    Hi hyped, I'm dad.dw00adzx0slx.jpeg

My kids hate that one. It's so funny.

"Daddy, I'm cold."
    "Hello Cold, I'm Daddy."
    "Nooo, I'm feeling cold."
    "Does Cold know that you're feeling them...?"

So funny.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    I personally love the idea of managing the parties threat, most mmos that I have played either have the basic taunt or a somewhat bland threat system. Threat management for teammates would make pve so much more interesting. That along with the idea of being able to redirect healing, shield walls, and illusions could give tanks many different viable play styles. A tank rouge that uses illusions, pocket sand, and threat reduction sounds awesome. A tank bard that could maybe specialize in redirecting healing or buffing attacks while giving the attackers less threat. That kind of threat system would give these kinds of play styles a lot more viability.

I'm still hoping for a summoner/tank that can tank through puppeteering his pets around.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to the diversity potential for the tank liners as well as I plan to run a bruiser setup, can't wait to see what is available!