Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

[NA] The (x) Order | PVX (RP Friendly) | Eastern | Small with maximum benefits | Divine

Swifty00Swifty00 Member
edited August 2022 in NA Guild Recruitment
The plan is to select a Divine node for levelling purposes. We will raise the node to a moderate level to level up our characters, and our crafting. The intent is to provide a safe place to level mostly, but not exclusively, for Tanks and Support that may not be best configured for PvP, and would like to maximize guild bonuses for top level content. We will ally with any other guild who have similar objectives, and wish to share the node.

We will prioritize the God/Order that most aligns with giving and receiving healing, and will pick a name that most alludes to it.

Depending on how well we do, we will either grow our node to Metropolis, stop at a non-confrontational size, or ally with another city, moving to it, to help it grow to Metropolis.

I will put any major decision for the guild up for a vote on Discord. The status quo will prevail, unless there is a 2/3 majority for change.

RP friendly means we do not expect players to remain in character at all times, or attend RP events, but we will not break anyone else's immersion if they wish to remain in character in game. That means keeping anything in real life, out of communications afaip.

Just to reiterate, the plan is to be a small guild to min/max guild benefits, and be allied to other guilds for most content. It will be a social, levelling guild for those with classes less well-suited to levelling, and we will stick around after that to maximize whatever guild bonuses are available. These will be distributed in priority of ;
1. Support
2. Tanking
3. Gathering
4. Crafting

My objective here is not to rule the world, but to have a guild whose name is synonymous with kick-ass Tanks and Support.

Contacts:
Discord: 48JDkCxa

We would welcome any contact from guilds (Particularly RP friendly) that can see the min/max value in having an alliance with us.

There is no need to commit on Discord at this time. But please leave a reply if you are interested in either joining, or an alliance, so that I can gauge if there is support for this concept/strategy. If this is a popular idea, I will take the first <max guild size for maximum benefit> replies in this thread after those joining Discord, to invite.

If you like the idea, but don't want to commit, (totally understandable), then throw me a like please.

See you in game.