Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Bounty Hunting with Friends?

KeolinKeolin Member, Pioneer, Kickstarter
Forgive me if this was answered somewhere already. I haven't seemed to have found the question of whether small parties can be formed to bounty hunt together. In other words, not have to solo hunt corrupted players. If it is possible, how would the bounty rewards work for the group?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    All Bounty Hunters will be competing with one another - Bounty Hunters will have a hierarchy in the military node. I believe most Bounty Hunters will be solo in a group of non-bounty hunters. Not much has been revealed about Bounty Hunters yet though. Certainly, with the hard counters and the fact stat dampening does not affect corrupted players verses Bounty Hunters you will not be able to solo all the time.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yes, it appears that Bounty Hunters (and their non BH friends) will be able to party together. Whether you do so to hunt mobs, corrupted players, or a mix of both is entirely up to your party.
  • Options
    BaSkA_9x2BaSkA_9x2 Member
    edited August 2022
    I would guess that nothing stops you from forming a party of BHs, but I assume only one BH will get the rewards for killing each corrupted player. So you'd probably want to party with people you know so you can share the loot.
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶