What can't be missing in an instanced dungeon

Hello everybody! I read about the ashes of creation, some dungeons will be 20% instantiated. So, I made some image edits to portray what could not be missing in a system like that, because adventure with the group is always important.

Below there are some images that show what could not be missing in an instantiated dungeon

mrm919a8xwq0.png
I think this is already added in ashes, but if not, it would be a great idea to add a puzzle defense system to the game. While the boss charges his special attack, the entire group looks for a wall, or a rock to protect themselves from the attack.
__
3pglp7mk2b7r.png
After killing the final boss, the mission is not over, something unexpected happens, which is a dungeon collapse, and now the whole group has to run to the dungeon exit portal. Note: "A limited time system for everyone to run and find the exit portal."
__
nemib43p76gt.png
3wivwd4q4kzm.png
Adventure has to be guaranteed. Now the group has to jump off the cliff and into the sea. Thus ending the dungeon by exiting the portal on your ship.
__
9sy5edgxvkmh.png
Another important factor, after defeating a boss, is to look for a way out of the place, looking for cracked walls and using explosive barrels to open an exit.
____

Well, an instanced dungeon is also great for promoting team adventure and not just killing and delivering quests.

What do you think, comment...

Comments

• EdHEdH Member
    Brilliant visual aids. I agree with everything you suggested.
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Yeah, I see the advantage for one instance, but, how repetitive do you think it will become if all dungeons had the exact same iterations...
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Neurath wrote: »
    Yeah, I see the advantage for one instance, but, how repetitive do you think it will become if all dungeons had the exact same iterations...

True, but they wouldn't need to repeat the interactions. Only some might have it and some might not.

• SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited August 2022
    It reminds me of the old LotR games on the older consoles. The level with the Undead Kings/Armies to be precise and of course the level with the Balrog in Moria. I loved your presentation and do agree that interactive dungeons are better than static dungeons.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif