Ashes of Creation interest

SticQenoSticQeno Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
What're you all looking forward to the most about Ashes of Creation? The gameplay, maybe roleplaying, or just the fact that it's a new game? I'm interested in seeing what everyone is excited about.

I myself, am happy for a new game that I'm hoping can be my forever MMO, as well as trying some roleplaying content and enjoying everything Verra has for us.

Comments

• AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This is a copout answer, but I'm most looking forward to...

More information.

There are so many things that I really want to get hype about for this game, but the potential implementations of them are still too ambiguous for me to know if I'd actually enjoy it. MMOs are too much of a balancing act, and it seems that, until Alpha-2, I won't be able to even be sure if I am actually 'looking forward to this game' or not.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• alpha 2 date annoucement -> someone had to say it.
  • tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    The node building and politics and its incredible complexity which allows for all kinds of advantageous discoveries.

I realize you asked for one thing and I answered with two.
  • HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Honestly the PVP transport system.

I want to roam around caravans and help or try to plunder them based on my social interactions with the player.
    The world is beautiful whenever you're here. And all the emptiness inside disappears.
    xrds4ytk7z7j.gif
  • SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm not sure if A2 will burn me out or not. I'm not looking forward to levelling the same character twice. Might skip A2 or I might level a toon that I won't main in the live game.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • AsraielAsraiel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    mmo-rpg genres did change mostly to singleplayer games in the past im looking forward to a old fashioned mmo rpg that brings the opportunity to make new friends and guilds with others that will expand into rl. and where the game is just enouth big to have some more stable things but also enouth changes so that the jurney never ends. like it so often did in storydriven mmo-rpgs but where it is not to sandboxy that you end up at the point where you dont know what to do.
  • I'm also looking forward to alpha 2😂
    In all seriousness though I'm looking forward to a new game that looks super fun and immersive, it's been way to long since I had an MMO like that
  • LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Roadmap. It's been over a year since the last alpha, we need a roadmap.
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • AsraielAsraiel Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    and for ashes in special i look forward to play a long lasting mmo-rpg where i can spend several thousands of hours into it and play several years but for the first time for me directly from the start and with knowledge of the testing alpha and beta.
  • OkeydokeOkeydoke Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Gonna sound boring, but gameplay that requires intelligence, as opposed to nothing but content that you can kinda just sleepwalk through. Runner up would be all the meaningful social interaction compared to almost every other mmo.
  • SticQeno wrote: »
    What're you all looking forward to the most about Ashes of Creation?

It's the last MMORPG I will ever play.

If it's shit or if it's just not my cup of tea, well, then my MMORPG career is over. It was fun, from Ultima, RS, Tibia and MU up until whatever it was the last shit MMO I played I can't even remember.

If it's good, well then I hope I can find enough free time to enjoy it.
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶
  • Well as a pvp player i hope to find a world full of player with a lot of interaction. I hope to not see ppl close themselves in metropole and waiting to queue arena. I like arena of course and i will do a lot of them but i don't want only that ! I seriously want to join a full military community or an assassination guild to just making "RP" kill or attacks. I want to be paied for that and gear with gold awarded from that. Even if i have to gank a lot for that. I really don't want to kill ppl just for the fun of the kill i want that each kill matter !!

Of course i will not maybe lvl max fast as other player, of course i will not be full geared as fast as elite pve or pvp player but if i'm not to far away from that i'm fine with it.

Well i want to enjoy an adventure that i can't leave in real life. Killing ppl in Irl is bad !! In mmo they can revive ;o
  • Okeydoke wrote: »
    Gonna sound boring, but gameplay that requires intelligence, as opposed to nothing but content that you can kinda just sleepwalk through. Runner up would be all the meaningful social interaction compared to almost every other mmo.

This. But is both too much to ask for?!?
  • Looking forward to intense politically driven PvP