Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

2 unannounced projects Intrepid is planning?!?!

I don't know if there has been any discussion about this before, but what do you suppose is meant by Intrepid planning 2 unknown projects from the AOC universe? What do you think it could be?

Are they planning to release AOC Apocalypse as a full version after AOC is released?

foaq7cioqf5q.png
Source: Intrepid Hompage (bottom)
Questions? all available info about AoC can be found here:
AoC Wiki
tech support
FAQ Channel AoC Discord
AoC Support&FAQ Forum
USE THE FORUM SEARCH BAR ;)

no answer found? ask here:
Ask a Question

Comments

• Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Don't know, don't care. So long as Ashes of Creation is complete the other projects would have to snare me individually on their own merits. Apocalypse certainly is not one of those merits in my opinion.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    TalentsTalents Member, Intrepid Pack
    edited August 2022
    Steven has always said he wants to create games other than Ashes of Creation, but obviously won't begin those until Ashes is released.
    nI17Ea4.png
  • Options
    edited August 2022
    SOOOOO..... Am i the only one reading "Ashes of Creation nears it's development milestones" :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

We'll have some exciting announcements once we near release i guess!
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    Stay on target.
    AoC+Dwarf+750v3.png
  • Options
    Talents wrote: »
    Steven has always said he wants to create games other than Ashes of Creation, but obviously won't begin those until Ashes is released.

Yep, I think it was the MMORPGcom interview I seen last night where I heard him mention wanting to do other things with the IP.

My guess is either some kind of visual media or a table top game, but who really knows at this point, they haven't even given us AoC the game yet.
    5lntw0unofqp.gif
  • Options
    That's interesting!
    One of the main reasons I got hooked into any MMORPG; a persisting world where I only play MY character surrounded by other players, is because of its worldbuilding and lore (often previously) established with other games.
    Namely Warcraft primarily (also apply to FF14 to some extent). I had 10 years of story prior to WoW with all these characters with their own motives, shaping the world by their actions that I could experience "first hand". Then 10 years later, I had the opportunity to create my own little guy roaming the same lands and meeting these legends. A wholesome feeling :smiley:

I do hope they'll tell us stories with these 2 games!
  • Options
    Didn't he talk about a Turnbased (Pathfinder-like), Boardgame and a cardgame in the past?

I'd classify those as "unannounced".
  • Options
    Taking some already good in-game mechanics and creating the next best MOBA wouldn't be a stretch.
    5bnfc1w9rri4.png
  • Options
    SOOOOO..... Am i the only one reading "Ashes of Creation nears it's development milestones" :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

We'll have some exciting announcements once we near release i guess!

"More on these will be released as Ashes nears its development milestones."

Doesn't say: "Ashes is nearing its development milestones."
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    Hopefully they'll be non-videogame related, so the Intrepid team can focus all their efforts on maintaining Ashes.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    My guesses are a limited-production table-top RPG game, and officially-licensed 3D-printed decorative figurines.

• Options
    Like others have said, a project can be anything. I hope they start selling sandals.
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶
  • Options
    it'll be interesting to hear what these are once we have more of the ashes of creation game in existence to have a good point of reference for lore and otherwise