Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Come and say hello to Mayor Tim, Your Mayor!

Mayor_TimMayor_Tim Member
edited August 2022 in Role-Playing Tavern
mayortimcash.png

Salutations taxpayers!

My name is Mayor Tim, and I love every single one of you. All of you are fun, retired, full-of-lifes who spend every second of their day listening to inferior leaders. You are everything good in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any true leadership experience? I mean, I guess it's fun following weak leaders because of your own indecision, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than thinking for yourself!
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best support! I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football guild, and Mayor on my basketball guild. What organizations do you reside, other than "following anybody else but Tim"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot corn queen (She just kissed me; Shit was SO cash). You are all citizens who should just join [TIM]. Thanks for listening.

Comments