Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Feedback for items in the Dev update

DiamahtDiamaht Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
Forest Biome - Looked absolutely amazing! I want to spend time there. Please don't make it too dark. Opposite examples would be Ark and Skyrim. In Ark you could see basically nothing past 8pm, in Skyrim you could see the entire planet clearly at any time of day. I'm not sure what the perfect medium is but I would simply ask you to be mindful of visibility.

The Minotaur and the Warthog - Loved it. If you had asked me to imagine what I wanted it to look like before the stream, my answer would have looked worse than what you showed us, so thank you. The only change I would make is that the Warthog was too small, it looked like a pony with the Minotaur on it. If it was 15 to 20 percent larger it would be perfect IMHO.

Skin Tecture on the Emperion - I love the natural look you are going for. Its a breath of fresh air to see bumps and lines on the characters faces.

Policies - Fantastic concept. I have concerns about balancing that could lead to an eventual forced meta. I'll make a thread about it.

Map Size - Me like big numbers, but hard to have a real opinion about the size until we are on in. Will obviously be tested fully once we are at Alpha 2.

Beetle animations - Looks fantastic, love the direction you are going. Question (if it can be answered), the forward head thrust you showed; will that have an effect on the player location or will it simply so "through" the character and just show damage? In other words will the mobs be moving us around?

Thanks for the updates. I'll be playing Ranger so next months live stream is the one I've been waiting to see for a while now.