Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Will you be able to adjust builds?

Ace1234Ace1234 Member
edited August 2022 in General Discussion
I haven't been able to find anything on the ability to change the different aspects of your build. In fact, the only thing i found was that fact some aspects can't be changed such as your race and class which affects your stats and abilities.

I am curious if that applies to other aspects as well such as augments, skill trees, etc.

I don't care either way, but if you cannot make adjustments then you should have all of the information available ahead of time to plan your build out, to prevent having to make an alt. account from scratch just because you don't like a build decision you made, hours into the game.

And based on the fact that alot of your progression has a mysterious element to it, where you don't what all the possible outcomes of what your rewards are are until you experience them, I don't see a "transparency" approach happening for the build aspect. If that is the case the the ability to makes adjustments should be a thing.

Comments