Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Clarity of orders in battles

With how tactical the design approach is going for the battle mechanics, I think it would be very beneficial to provide the players with an RTS style order system with visual indicators to clearly communicate desired formation size/direction/and composition.

This will ensure the ability to quickly and clearly communicate the tactical approach your team should take during a battle.

This could be used for pre-siege preparations to easily communicate battle plans for large groups of players, as well as mid-battle commands for any kind of group related content, in order to maximize communication and support strategic approaches.

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Taverns which have levelled up sufficiently will have meeting rooms where maps can be displayed.

Beyond that, isn't it up to the guild/group/leadership to develop working chains of command and messaging systems? Doing so gives one group an advantage over their opponents. I would prefer that to be something that players develop themselves, makes it real and legit, rather than having it handed to them.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Their will be raid markers to assist with this.
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    Ace1234Ace1234 Member
    edited September 2022
    @tautau

"Beyond that, isn't it up to the guild/group/leadership to develop working chains of command and messaging systems? Doing so gives one group an advantage over their opponents. I would prefer that to be something that players develop themselves, makes it real and legit, rather than having it handed to them."

-Yes it is up to the players to plan and strategize and communicate. The point is that it makes the communication process a lot smoother. Its not like its actually providing the best strategies to use- you still have to come up with the plans/strategies/tactics as players and communicate them efficiently and effectively. Its just a tool to aid with the communication aspect to prevent frustration of not being able to get your points acrossed.