Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Idea for quests

Hey,
i have an idea for the quest system. So if you talk to a questmob you have to read a lot.
And i think what would also be nice if the mob actually tells you the quest in voice.
Sure people skip skip skip this all the time because it takes longer to listen than to read just the essentials.
But what if you could read the questlog like in wow and also have to option to repeat the audio of the guy while on the move to the quest location ? I think this would be really cool. So you dont have to stand around all the time reading stuff and be more effective while listening to the quest while riding.

Comments

• Options
    GalvyrGalvyr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I think this is a great idea, but I don’t think Ashes is going to be fully voiced. I would love for Ashes to have voiced quest givers, but I also understand that the devs need to pool resources to other areas. Perhaps in a future update?
  • Options
    Could also have a TLDR
    Go to 'x' mark. Resque kid.
    Go to 'x' mark. Kill
    Go to 'x' mark. Fetch gold.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!