Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!

Pre-Order Cosmetic

MumuGeminiMumuGemini Member
edited September 2022 in Support & FAQ
Hello, I'm new to actually making/asking questions in forums.

I was curious that if I am to Pre-Order this wonderous game and decided to get the $375 version which comes with all the goodies of the month that has been made, by chance if they came out with another cosmetic set that I find appealing would I be able to drop how ever much to acquire the new set of cosmetics as well or is it a 1 time only and the first Pre-Order I get is all I get?

Do the purchases stack so I can collect as many cosmetics that show up or should I wait for a selection to arrive in the shop when the game releases? I would really love to get some of the other cosmetic sets that I had missed in the past... I'm a lover of cosmetics and character design so I love to collect all the cosmetics...

Comments

• ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Welcome!
    After you purchased a pack from the shop, you'll be able to buy the cosmetics for the following months separately.
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/952657667841740883/952664007922286612/ashesshop.png

Cosmetics from pre-order packs are exclusively for that month, so they cannot be exchanged and they won't be in the shop ever again, even after release. Sorry that you missed out on the previous ones, but there are many more to come!

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.