Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Player housing board game use

Fun idea: ability to play a social tabletop game in player housing.
Think it'd be fun to be able to invite a group of friends over to your house, sit down at a table, and play some games. Maybe this is the wrong game for it, but I personally enjoy when, even if I'm not able to get out of the house, I'm still able to see a representation of my friends being dumbasses, and having a character helps that. Plus within guilds or groups of players it could be a fun bonding experience without having to leave the game.
Could maybe have a grid with terrain, or cards or smthn.
Conclusion: bring a shady group of new friends home from the tavern with you to play some dnd and have a good time.

Comments

• Options
    tautautautau Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This sounds fun.

Remember that we will have a number of games available to play in taverns. Some will be common across nodes, but I remember that high level taverns might have quests to find a game available nowhere else on the server. That would sure help draw customers (which the node can tax).

I doubt AoC will have other games imbedded in the programming, but what do I know? They will probably have dice that can be rolled, so you can have craps. Maybe they will have cards and different poker games.