Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A weapon type id love to see added

a specialized rare weapon that you have to acquire varying weapons to create say 6 weapons and once you have all 6 they can be used individually or combine into 1 weapon with extra special perks.

kinda how you combine all the infinity stones but individually they have their own ability.

or on Roblox how you can acquire 6 different colored katanas that when held in the same inventory combine into 1 Epic katana that is black sparkles and gives extra ability

Comments

• Options
    Or it could be weapon "pieces" scattered throughout the world as treasure, that can be united for a legendary weapon. That could be a really fun concept.
  • Options
    I think that sounds a bit generic and itd just be a typical general quest weapon. a weapon you craft and piece together
  • Options
    also scattered if you do it that way then you can just youtube how to acquire it
  • Options
    @PhantomKnight
    As far as the idea yeah its cliche, but due to the mechanics in Ashes, in practice it would be a lot more involved and epic than most other experiences that used this concept and tried to do it in a more artificial way.
  • Options
    a specialized rare weapon that you have to acquire varying weapons to create say 6 weapons and once you have all 6 they can be used individually or combine into 1 weapon with extra special perks.

Like 6 mini lion bots coming together to make one super-bot!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    PlandemoniumPlandemonium Member
    edited September 2022
    Whatever they come up with, let's hope they don't add black-powered weapons, or gunner-type character classes in general. Of course, this is just my opinion.

...Unless the cannons on the ships are referred to as black powder weapons.... but then it would not be logical for the game world not to transfer this tehnology to handheld weapons.... Oh god, I hope the developers don't read this..
  • Options
    CptBrownBeardCptBrownBeard Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    daveywavey wrote: »

I guess the Ashes equivalent could be 6 boats that chain together to form an even bigger boat, like they did at Chi Bi. Wait, no no, no...bad idea.
  • Options
    daveywavey wrote: »

I guess the Ashes equivalent could be 6 boats that chain together to form an even bigger boat, like they did at Chi Bi. Wait, no no, no...bad idea.

That was an awesome movie.
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/
  • Options
    MrPocketsMrPockets Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'm always a sucker for fist weapons. Maybe for a martial arts class they can make special gloves/boots that count as weapons? In this sense you could equip each 'weapon' separately, but when you get them all, it unlocks a special chi-blast ability or something. :D