Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Hello all!

I heard of this game some time a go from a podcast or possibly from youtube. ( can't remember, getting old ;) )
What I know about the game so far sound interesting and I'm waiting to learn more. Especially about crafting.

Comments

• Options
    Welcome to the forums then! If you haven't already then you should drop by the discord channel: https://discord.gg/ashesofcreation

There was something else I was going to say but forgotten it now... Oh well, hope to see you in the discord channel, if I haven't already. I don't know, my memory doesn't seem to be much better than yours XD
  • Options
    Hi Silv!
    I have joined the discord channel. I go by TJay in discord. See you there.
  • Options
    Welcome,

take a pair of sandals and walk with us through the lands of our new hope.

If you want to hear about crafting check out the discord Q&A we had, there are a few questions concerning it, for a first sneak peeky information to get a general idea what you can expect.
  • Options
    A fine smith! I hoe you know, that the devs mentioned smith like every smith can make unique skins for their crafted goods.

Welcome in the hype train.
  • Options
    Thanks Grisu, I'll have to take a look .
  • Options
    Thanks Rivara! Tzuu tzuu!

That sounds good. Have to see how it's implemented.