Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Translation in several languages ​​for the forum Official site

It would be good in the near future the official site and the forum of the game to be translated into several languages ​​it would allow a better distribution of the game and also it would greatly help people who contribute to the game and who are outside the USA Or English-speaking countries I feel personally concerned by my position since I am part of the French Community which follows the game with impatience And having contributed financially is the least of things to expect In any case I am waiting and of course many other players of the progress of the project with impatience ^^

Comments

• Options
    arsnnarsnn Member, Intrepid Pack, Alpha One
    Intrepid has absolutely no need to focus on marketing at this stage of development.

And you have no need to act entitled at this stage development.
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    It would be good in the near future the official site and the forum of the game to be translated into several languages ​​it would allow a better distribution of the game and also it would greatly help people who contribute to the game and who are outside the USA Or English-speaking countries I feel personally concerned by my position since I am part of the French Community which follows the game with impatience And having contributed financially is the least of things to expect In any case I am waiting and of course many other players of the progress of the project with impatience ^^

whilst I can totally understand and empathize with the frustration I also agree with @arsnn in their assessment of the current development situation.

there's no need for other languages on the website at this point in time because there is still no product that exists to market to people of differing nationalities. I have no doubt we'll see more language options introduced closer to beta when the game becomes feature complete and looks toward a global release date and intrepid begins marketing ashes of creation and appeals for global attention.
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    In short for now whether it's done now or later it doesn't matter to me as long as it's done and more important to me x)
  • Options
    bloodprophetbloodprophet Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Uncategorized
    Don’t see your position posted? Convince us why you’d be a great hire!
    + View details
    Most people never listen. They are just waiting on you to quit making noise so they can.
  • Options
    https://intrepidstudios.com/careers

Uncategorized
    Don’t see your position posted? Convince us why you’d be a great hire!
    + View details

bro i just woke up and was about to report your post because it sounded like a bot. lol
    5000x1000px_sathrago_commission_ravenjuu_1.jpg?ex=665ce6c0&is=665b9540&hm=1fa03cbbd9ea4d641eaf4ca6f133d013d392b1968d6ca9add7d433259c509d09&
    Commissioned at https://fiverr.com/ravenjuu
  • Options
    GrandHarfangGrandHarfang Member
    edited September 2022
    Je suis certain qu'il y aura une section francophone éventuellement, mais pour l'instant ce n'est pas une priorité.

Si tu ne l'as pas déjà rejoint, il y a un canal francophone sur le Discord officiel.
  • Options
    Yes I've already joined the discord and yes of course I know it's not a priority that's why I scored well in my post in the near future Indeed I hope that will be the case because otherwise it would be very frustrating and I speak not only for people who speak French for all the other people who do not necessarily speak English And of course I speak for the site for the forum and for the game even if for the game it has been confirmed that there will be several language localization Apparently And I slip that into the conversation but too bad there is no longer the possibility of buying Kickstarter PACKS Compared to some of my friends I arrived too late for the Kickstarter =(-
  • Options
    Yes I've already joined the discord and yes of course I know it's not a priority that's why I scored well in my post in the near future Indeed I hope that will be the case because otherwise it would be very frustrating and I speak not only for people who speak French for all the other people who do not necessarily speak English And of course I speak for the site for the forum and for the game even if for the game it has been confirmed that there will be several language localization Apparently And I slip that into the conversation but too bad there is no longer the possibility of buying Kickstarter PACKS Compared to some of my friends I arrived too late for the Kickstarter =(-

Effectivement, c'est trop tard pour le Kickstarter mais rien ne t'empêche de contribuer financièrement en achetant un pack de pre-order. Tout dépendant du pack que tu achètes, tu auras accès à l'Alpha 2 et à la Beta.
  • Options
    edited September 2022

Effectivement, c'est trop tard pour le Kickstarter mais rien ne t'empêche de contribuer financièrement en achetant un pack de pre-order. Tout dépendant du pack que tu achètes, tu auras accès à l'Alpha 2 et à la Beta.

they're not personally talking about pack contributions they're talking about the ease of access for players in alternative regions and the difficulties they may face in joining the community by becoming an active customer but facing a website that doesn't cater to international clientele.

as a member of the french community (and by extension a representative of the international community) they're justifiably worried about creating and fostering the already active international communities that have contributed to the game.

as currently the lack of languages is detrimental to those communities expanding.
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »

they're not personally talking about pack contributions they're talking about the ease of access for players in alternative regions and the difficulties they may face in joining the community by becoming an active customer but facing a website that doesn't cater to international clientele.

as a member of the french community (and as they said earlier coming a representative of the international community) they're justifiably worried about creating and fostering the already active international communities that have contributed to the game.

as currently the lack of languages is detrimental to those communities expanding.
    And I slip that into the conversation but too bad there is no longer the possibility of buying Kickstarter PACKS Compared to some of my friends I arrived too late for the Kickstarter =(-

I was responding to this part
  • Options
    I was responding to this part

kl4hpamwf1ju.gif

haha as you were then.

ane5vg32odrg.png

du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »

as a member of the french community (and by extension a representative of the international community) they're justifiably worried about creating and fostering the already active international communities that have contributed to the game.

EFFECTIVEMENT Oui effectivement c'est exactement ce que je veux dire et exactement ce que je ressens
  • Options
    Indeed that's what I mean and it's complicated for a person who doesn't understand English or who doesn't want to try to understand more than that to discover the game and help with the financing in quotes or other
  • Options

yes I saw that on the official site fortunately that I understand a little English and that Google Translate exists so it allowed me to acquire my traveler pack more to help and participate in the development of the game in my own way and to be able to test the different Alpha AND BETA phases COMING ^^ (fr) oui j'ai vu ça sur le site officiel heureusement que je comprends un peu l'anglais et que Google Traduction existe du coup ça m'a permis d'acquérir mon pack voyageur plus pour aider et participer au développement du jeu à ma façon et pouvoir tester les différentes phases Alpha ET BETA QUI ARRIVE ^^