Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

A question on the cosmetic pre orders

I just got back into gaming due to life things and happened back onto this MMO. I like the Thunder at the Gate preorder package, however I have discovered I was too late. Will they be available in the next rotation of things? Is there a rotation? Could I purchase a particular tier but go back and choose a past reward and mix and match rewards? I appreciate any answers and I apologize if this thread has been made before.
"Something something.....something."

Comments

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Ravar wrote: »
    I just got back into gaming due to life things and happened back onto this MMO. I like the Thunder at the Gate preorder package, however I have discovered I was too late. Will they be available in the next rotation of things? Is there a rotation? Could I purchase a particular tier but go back and choose a past reward and mix and match rewards? I appreciate any answers and I apologize if this thread has been made before.

They won't be available again. All shop cosmetics are only available for a short time frame and once removed don't rotate back in as they're exclusive to that month.

You may see something similar ingame at one point though.
    du2ljngonyuq.png
  • Options
    All past bundles are gone forever. You'll be able to get similarly-looking stuff in-game, but never exactly the stuff that was in the bundle.
  • Options
    Well dang, thanks for clarification.
    "Something something.....something."