Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Friend`s list UI tagging

akabearakabear Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
Just a thought, that may have been discussed before, what if in your personal friend`s list UI had opportunity to place tags against players for future reference, so that should you be fortunate to make a good few friends out of guild, you can find like players later on. A range of tags to personally tag the player should you choose and or tag yourself that is shared when you are be-friended so that you might be found later

ie pvp, pve, pvx, quest, dunegons, raid, ranger, tank etc

Cannot be read by 3rd party

Comments

• Options
    Yes, a description window for each friend would most definitely be very useful, not just for these kinds of tags but for literally anything else too (their name, pronouns, time of play, etc etc etc).
  • Options
    ChimeChime Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd be on board with this too, in GW2 I had nicknames attached to everyone on my friend's list because I knew a lot of people from groups, guilds or even the discord server.
    "Bravery only means something to those who are afraid of death."
  • Options
    A contacts list in-game is something I've mentioned in the past and would also like to see implemented. Basically allow you to add players to your contact list, both friends and foes, so you can create notes on them. This could be added to the friends list, but I would like to also have an "enemies" list, so I don't need to use Notepad++.
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶
  • Options
    I like the idea of a short description window. That way after a while you are less likely to forget who people are as you can mention how and where you met them, what professions they have and what they like to do (e.g. when you are doing something like a dungeon or pvp you can check who on your friends list has a preference for this so you know who to ask). And if it's someone's alt then who their main is.
    r7ldqg4wh0yj.gif