Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Kickstarter upgrades

RealFluffyGuyRealFluffyGuy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited September 2022 in Support & FAQ
I am a Kickstarter backer who basically bought a pack and forgot about it... Until now since the game is getting hype... I was thinking of upgrading to get Alpha 2 access but Upgrades are not showing up in the shop... Have already made a ticket (11 hours and waiting for a reply.. no hurry 😅) for it but is this a widespread bug? How many others are experiencing it? Also.. lets say I really like Alpha 2 when it launches, will I be able to upgrade further to Braver of Worlds or higher at that point.. is there a deadline to the upgrades? (This deadline being the main question)

Comments

• Options
    RealFluffyGuyRealFluffyGuy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    edited September 2022
    Also just noticed that it says Member next to my name when it should be saying settler.. I mean.. all this does show up in my inventory as well..

74jy1zdc667i.png
  • Options
    unknownsystemerrorunknownsystemerror Member, Phoenix Initiative, Royalty, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    You will just have to wait for the them to get to your ticket. They will get you sorted. There is no testing ongoing atm, and no indication there will be anytime soon, so you have time.
    south-park-rabble-rabble-rabbl-53b58d315aa49.jpg
  • Options
    ShadonSolShadonSol Moderator, Member, Alpha One
    Waiting for customer support is your best bet - they'll usually get back to you within 1-3 days.

I'm closing this thread now, but please feel free to reach out again if you have any more questions!
    volunteer_moderator.gif
This discussion has been closed.