Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Idea: Culturally Specific Festivals

GalvyrGalvyr Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
Something I would like the mayor to have the power to do in a node is to throw a festival. Something that would offer unique rewards and events. But, what would make this even more interesting is if every festival was specific to the dominant culture in each node.

For the Kaelar: A jousting tourney.

For the Empyrean: A gladiator tournament.

For the Py’Rai: A great hunt.

For the Niküa: A fishing extravaganza.

For the Dünir: A mine-off.

For the Vaelune: (Insert your idea here.)

For the Vek: (Insert your idea here.)

For the Ren’Kai: (Insert your idea here.)

For the Tulnar: (Insert your idea here.)

I think this could add even more depth to the game! Give me your thoughts!

Comments

• Options
    Vaelune: Some kind of auction
    Vek: Tribal-themed midnight dance party
    Ren'Kai: A pugilism/sumo contest

Not sure about the Tulnar.
  • Options
    Tulnar could have an underground egg hunt. Or a slug gel harvest..because you know crawling through a cave - floor gives way - suddenly a giant mole queen thing or even giant ants surprise boss fight...
  • Options
    Tulnars have to find their path underground. Proving they can navigate the underground could be both an event and a training.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    CptBrownBeardCptBrownBeard Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Vaelune: Grand Market Day and Auction of goods and Tulnar. (Unlocks an extra set of stalls that non-citizens can rent for the day)

Vek: Riddles in the Dark (puzzle quests, essentially)

Ren'kai: Swamp Wrestling

Tulnar: Dodge the Slavers