Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

bring back edgy cosmetics

easyeasy Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I would like to continue to FINANCIALLY support this GAME with my hard earned CAPITAL. HOWEVER. The cosmetics are a little on the bland and snoozer side.

Bring back the edgy stuff like Fathomveil (I bought it... heh ๐Ÿ˜ˆ)

Fathomveil.png
vlcsnap-2021-05-03-11h53m49s244.png

SO SICK MONEY WELL SPENT ! BRING BACK THE GOOD STUFF ! ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿ’ธ

Listen... do you want to capitalize on Gen Z hitting the age where we have disposable income or not? We're starting to enter into the workforce and have capital at our disposal. I'm not going to buy something like this. Like come on... I get that you are trying to appeal to an older demographic with that like he-man vibe or whatever, but I was born AFTER the year started with the number 2. Let thank sink in and no I am not trying to instill some sort of existential dread within you.

Black color palettes, edgy stuff like masks or whatever, flowy capes, it's a simple recipe to be quite honest. Go look at the newer League skins and you'll see what I mean. I know older folks hate this kind of stuff as it breaks immersion, but it doesn't need to be anything insane. Everyone in wow classic wore that one red bandana because it was edgy, but it didn't break immersion. You can 100% stylistically fit it within the world. Bring back the type of stuff people will be wearing in outlaw / perma-flagged towns. You know what I mean.

It's literally free money if you just do it. Go look at the federal funds rate. It would be insane to take out a business loan from J.P. Morgan Chase right now, so take cash from people like me instead (0% interest, all I want in return is numbers in a database). Okay thanks hehe ๐Ÿ˜Š

Comments

• Options
    WOW - ok that is pretty cool looking
  • Options
    Too true Sunnybunny251... too true. BRING it BACK !
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    This thread screams privilege, ageism and overall cringe.

"Gen Z hitting the age where we have disposable income" Majority of Gen Z do not have disposable income with rent and mortgage being out of control high. We are in a recession... But good for you for having disposable income.

"Trying to appeal to an older demographic" You mean the age group who are currently developing this game... for EVERYONE to enjoy, not just Gen Z age group...
    m6jque7ofxxf.gif
  • Options
    TheWanderedTheWandered Member
    edited September 2022
    -
  • Options
    UnderdelveUnderdelve Member
    edited September 2022
    @easy You already got two this morning! Well done! lol!

k79f042wzvyu.jpg

• Options

k79f042wzvyu.jpg

Pretty dumb way to use the forums
  • Options
    JustVineJustVine Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited September 2022
    Cool cloak. I'd be willing to pay 3.50 American and not a dollar more.
    Riding in Solo Bad Guy's side car

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhr9WpjaDzw
  • Options
    CptBrownBeardCptBrownBeard Member, Braver of Worlds, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    I think the funniest part about this is that October is just a few days away. There's a decent chance the new cosmetic set will be more grim and gloomy for the holiday.
  • Options

k79f042wzvyu.jpg

Dude this absolutely killed it, for me. Amazing job and well done.
  • Options
    I'm only a recent addition to the community but that skin look absof***inglutely fantastic and I would also pay money for that.
  • Options
    This thread screams privilege, ageism and overall cringe.

"Gen Z hitting the age where we have disposable income" Majority of Gen Z do not have disposable income with rent and mortgage being out of control high. We are in a recession... But good for you for having disposable income.

"Trying to appeal to an older demographic" You mean the age group who are currently developing this game... for EVERYONE to enjoy, not just Gen Z age group...

no pack + ratio + ur old + cope
  • Options
    edited September 2022
    idk why it double posted
  • Options

k79f042wzvyu.jpg

thx homie ๐Ÿค๐Ÿป
  • Options
    I just wanna relive my 90s emo days
    The old world is dying, the new world struggles to be born, now is the time of monsters.
  • Options
    Happymeal2415Happymeal2415 Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Well october is coming up. Halloween generally tends to bring edgier sets
  • Options
    AariciaAaricia Member
    edited September 2022
    I'm looking forward to the October set and I hope it doesn't disappoint, @Happymeal2415.

@Vexsin Take me back to Hot Topic. :D
    3az4b166v5je.pngChristian. Family-Friendly. Community-Oriented. Click the banner to learn more.
  • Options
    Hahaha this post is pure gold XfknD
  • Options
    Well october is coming up. Halloween generally tends to bring edgier sets

w3qcxk2v1o7o.png

wow super edgy bro for sure ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป