Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Empyrean Model feedback

Hello all,
I just watched the Stream as always and wanted to give some feedback on the New Empyrean Model!
I really love them. Elegant and determined. that fits so well !
But one thing really bothered my RPG-wise.

The Underwear they are wearing looks like Diapers. just really weird. I know its a small thing but it look really weird and ''unfitting'' for this Elegant race.

5f0x9tcnzumk.png

What do you think about the Race ? Do you like how they look ? :)
uwu

Comments

• Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Wait until you see the effects of the crotch slider.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    Natasha wrote: »
    Wait until you see the effects of the crotch slider.

OwO
  • Options
    Well i think we will wear armor most of the Time :D
    but i guess giving feedback even to smalls things like this should be a good thing.
    uwu
  • Options
    AsgerrAsgerr Member
    edited September 2022
    Of all the possible feedback, undergarments is what you chose to focus on?????

SMH....

Personally my one complaint is that the female and male here presented don't even look to be from the same race in terms of facial bone structure. I'm hoping that's just something I can work on with the sliders, as the female's face looks much more natural than the male's.
    Sig-ult-2.png
  • Options
    Asgerr wrote: »
    Personally my one complaint is that the female and male here presented don't even look to be from the same race in terms of facial bone structure.

Unfortunatley Py'rai and Vek shares this same issue. Female and male really doesn't look good together side by side. The females (except Kaelar) looks too much like Disney-style compared to the males.

And the males belly button are too low. It should be in line with the top of the hipbone. It looks so weird.
  • Options
    IzilIzil Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    Hate the male hair gives me rings of power elf vibes lol, besides that they look alright
    Izil.png
  • Options
    I'm disappointed in the male. I think he looks more... spoiled than regal. The femal looks fantastic imo. She looks much more vivacious.

The male looks like a disappointed butler.

I hope we can make a male empyrean elf that looks like the belong in nature, slightly untamed and strong.

I think the female captures that energy better.

I hope the choice isn't between antler elf or snobby elf.