Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

This may be a dumb question but...

DeadfoolDeadfool Member
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
I dont know exactly how much this technology has evolved trough the years but, will there be somekind of in built translator in the chat, that would automaticly translate text from other major languages (like Spanish) into english for people who don't understand or speak english? ...Specially aussies... Nobody understands those... (joke)

Also, im having issues where i can't select a correct category in "Ask a Question" thingy. Anyone else having that issue?
x2i66qpsxhoo.png
Drinking refreshing snowflakes tears

Comments

• Options
    while checking for your answer I found this:
    What languages will Ashes of Creation be in?
    August 23, 2022 16:06
    by Intrepid Studios
    The current plan is for Ashes of Creation to be available in the following languages: English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Polish, Spanish, and Portuguese. Although this may not be the final list of languages we support, we are still looking at which other languages into which the game may be translated.

In-game localization, social media, and customer support are currently only available in English.

Oh yea, don't forget the only stupid questions are the ones left unasked.