Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

FOMO ? Need help clarifying some things

Hey Guys, Hope you're all doing well!
Makin this post cause I'm confused about some things.
I really considering buying the package for 375 bucks, however, the skins in that package doesn't look paticularly appealing.
So what I wanted to ask was, the cosmetic sets from the earlier packs, will I never be able to buy them from the shop once the game is released? Was it a one time thing, or will i eventually be able to get some of the cosmetics from there?

Also, just joined and this is first post. Truly hyped for the game as i've been following the news for quite a while like most of u guys now.

Comments

• Options
    AzheraeAzherae Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    Deka_Man wrote: »
    I really considering buying the package for 375 bucks, however, the skins in that package doesn't look paticularly appealing.
    So what I wanted to ask was, the cosmetic sets from the earlier packs, will I never be able to buy them from the shop once the game is released? Was it a one time thing, or will i eventually be able to get some of the cosmetics from there?

Also, just joined and this is first post. Truly hyped for the game as i've been following the news for quite a while like most of u guys now.

There are supposed to be ways, in game, to get VERSIONS of the same cosmetics, fairly often, but they won't look exactly like the 'Prestige' versions (example given was color changes, etc)

But other than that, you should get whatever comes up that makes you think 'I want this in exactly this style and hue and will accept no substitutions'.

Or target the pets.
    Sorry, my native language is Erlang.

• Options
    thx for the reply :D
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One

All the preorder packs are one and done and wont be available again.

You may be able to find similar appearances in game later.

If you're thinking about buying a pack just wait for a month that you like the look of.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    HasilHasil Member, Settler, Kickstarter
    The complaints are going to be epic from people who bought cosmetics prerelease and later feel that the Post Release Cosmetics are too close to what they purchased.
  • Options
    The only reason I haven't kickstarted yet is because I didn't like the cosmetics.
    Oh well, their loss I guess
  • Options
    HinotoriHinotori Member, Leader of Men, Kickstarter, Alpha One
    Temkkey wrote: »
    The only reason I haven't kickstarted yet is because I didn't like the cosmetics.
    Oh well, their loss I guess

Kickstarter closed in 2017, so those rewards are gone. The cash shop now has a monthly rotation, so just wait for one you do enjoy.
    lsb9nxihx5vc.png
  • Options
    FOMO is the biggest selling point for their cosmetics. If you decided you want to spend $375, wait until the cosmetics of that month are cool, because it doesn't matter if you buy it today or one day before Alpha 2 releases.
    🎶Galo é Galo o resto é bosta🎶
  • Options

Welcome!
    This link may help you: https://ashesofcreation.wiki/