Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Thoughts on *UNIQUE ITEMS / LEGENDARY ITEMS* stats and Skill benefits in the game.

LKroonoSLKroonoS Member
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Hey guys i have something that i wanted to share and discuss with everybody about the items in the game and what you think about it.

idk if they already talked how its gonna be but , i hope that we can have something like different types of changes attached to all the unique or legendary itens that give us something like the POE itens does, like a different buff or a different skill upgrade like " this ring gives you 54% chance of doing 3 more hits to this X skill " and items status benefits would be awesome too like "this armour gives you 100 more stamina and 100 more vitallity + bonus skill called "IRON SKIN" that make your skin strong as iron for 10s", something like that you know? what you all think about it ? what you would like to see?

Comments

• Options
    I dont mind that. One of the best things about Diablo 2 was Unique items giving unique effects. Games have stopped doing that, and it's a bad situation.

I also wouldnt mind Set Items, to be honest. Hopefully, if they did this route they could come up with good set bonuses. Conditional bonuses would be interesting. For example, getting a Set from weird cultists in a mountain region that increased magic power at night. Or (even better) a Set that produced Lightning Strikes if you were fighting out in a storm. I actually really want this now...
  • Options
    That would be insane if they incorporated that into the crafting system. I'm pretty sure crafters are going to be able to fiddle with the stats of the weapon. Imagine crafting a weapon where you get a certian degree of freedom of what effect that weapon will do. That would be nuts, and possilby op.
    We also know that legendary weapons are only dropped by legendary bosses, so maybe thats something you only give to them simply to differentiate the two. Maybe crafted items give better stats, but drops give unique abilities.
  • Options
    Murdach wrote: »
    I dont mind that. One of the best things about Diablo 2 was Unique items giving unique effects. Games have stopped doing that, and it's a bad situation.

I also wouldnt mind Set Items, to be honest. Hopefully, if they did this route they could come up with good set bonuses. Conditional bonuses would be interesting. For example, getting a Set from weird cultists in a mountain region that increased magic power at night. Or (even better) a Set that produced Lightning Strikes if you were fighting out in a storm. I actually really want this now...

yeah dude this would be sick too
  • Options
    Hamsammach wrote: »
    That would be insane if they incorporated that into the crafting system. I'm pretty sure crafters are going to be able to fiddle with the stats of the weapon. Imagine crafting a weapon where you get a certian degree of freedom of what effect that weapon will do. That would be nuts, and possilby op.
    We also know that legendary weapons are only dropped by legendary bosses, so maybe thats something you only give to them simply to differentiate the two. Maybe crafted items give better stats, but drops give unique abilities.

i can see this working :D