Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Do we know how artisan economics works? Even a little?

Ok, so as i understand it, a gatherer gives his raw materials to a processor, and a processor gives his refined material to a crafter for a finished product. But i don't see how the gatherer/processer get's his return on a final product. Do the last two simply pay the first two for their goods from an individual/auction house? It would seem that would work, but it would be very expensive for, especially the crafter, to accumulate enough capital to purchase these goods, and it might making being a "start-up" in ashes very tricky depending on how late level's you start/the amount of money you get in those early levels. Plus, those goods have to be physically moved around, meaning you might have to look for what you need for a recipe at different auction houses. Could we see something like groups of crafters organized with shared return on the end product? Maybe even little marketplaces show up with individual storefronts? Or would that not be necessary?

Comments

• Options
    Nvm, i saw the shops and stalls thing on ashes 101. It's hard to keep in all of this information lmao