Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

More money = less problems?

2»

Comments

• Options
    AerlanaAerlana Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    i played different music instrument, did lot of music theory.
    income from this : 0
    expense : teachers, instruments, instruments maintenance.

Warhammer 40k
    income : 0
    expense : prefer to not count even if stopped 8 years ago

Fence
    Income : 0
    expense : sports license, stuff

Why do i share my life ?
    Music or sports are for lot of people hobbies, passion, some people transform this hobby to a source of money to live with. as for painting, or many other thing.
    No one went on those hobby "to make money" (or mostly failed if such way) they were first passionante, enjoyed it.

People first are here to have a hobby, enjoying video game, a MMORPG.
    If we open such pandora's box, thing will never go better for players...

If it is free, you are the product...
    Here you want free + getting paid... you will easily see where it can go ;)

Also... ads... no thank you i still prefer the sub + CS ...
  • Options
    mcnasty wrote: »
    Strevi wrote: »
    Vaknar wrote: »
    Thankfully, between Steven's personal investments as well as the Kickstarter backers and those who purchase pre-order packages, we will have all the funding we need to make Ashes of Creation!

I believe when Alpha 2 is announced, even more players will buy those pre-order packages.

No doubt. In fact, all they would need to do is announce plans to close A2 sales in 30 days. I'm waiting for either the right cosmetic, the A2 date, or an announcement that A2 sales are closing. I'm sure many others are doing the same.

I am not sure I will buy if they close A2 sales without giving an A2 date. Depends on how much content they already presented and if I like their decisions until that moment.
    September 12. 2022: Being naked can also be used to bring a skilled artisan to different freeholds... Don't summon family!
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    edited October 2022
    capitalism at its finest 😂

for real now, this might be the worst idea that ever came up in the forums... and I've seen tons of absolutely ludicrous and stupid ideas over the years, congrats!
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    NoaaniNoaani Member, Intrepid Pack
    Liniker wrote: »
    capitalism at its finest 😂

for real now, this might be the worst idea that ever came up in the forums... and I've seen tons of absolutely ludicrous and stupid ideas over the years, congrats!

I think this is second.

The worst idea was basing Ashes on Blockchain tech and selling NFT's of gear.
  • Options
    SongcallerSongcaller Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    Aerlana wrote: »
    Warhammer 40k
    income : 0
    expense : prefer to not count even if stopped 8 years ago

Would've loved to play Sisters of Battle against you. These days I'm Age of Sigmar though. Time does fly and so too do Windmages.
    2a3b8ichz0pd.gif
  • Options
    DiamahtDiamaht Member, Braver of Worlds, Alpha One
    No