Greetings, glorious adventurers! If you're joining in our Alpha One spot testing, please follow the steps here to see all the latest test info on our forums and Discord!
Options

Unarmed build?

I i know there wont be monks in this game but i cant help but wonder if there will be a possibility of punching with your fists. Like lets say you dual wield and get skins that you only have gauntlents.

Comments

• Options
    it is a shame there will be no monk-style fighters given how cool the animations might have been...
  • Options
    Maybe they could add knuckle weapons. That would come closest to unarmed in my mind without Intrepid having to think of a new system to lvl unarmed like other weapons would.
  • Options
    maouwmaouw Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    This could be added as an expansion at a later date...

but then again... are we suggesting an entirely new archetype?
    I wish I were deep and tragic
  • Options
    LinikerLiniker Member, Alpha One, Adventurer
    I'd love to see that in a future expansion, once the game is released and every content we ever heard Intrepid talk about is fully implemented... then, I'd be happy to see new stuff added
    img]
    Recrutamento aberto - Nosso Site: Clique aqui
  • Options
    HalaeHalae Member
    edited October 2022
    maouw wrote: »
    This could be added as an expansion at a later date...

but then again... are we suggesting an entirely new archetype?

We know that the original plan was for there to actually be twelve archetypes, rather than eight, but four of them got cut. It's not impossible we could see those returning later on in future expansions, once they've had time to cook behind the scenes. Sadly we don't know what those cut archetypes are (I bet one of them might be engineer, since that was one of the archetypes from Apocalypse, but that's just speculation), but we do know from one of Steven's slips that they existed and as a result they definitely have a place in Verra's setting.